Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Birth...

The Beginning

Can you believe this?  This was the day when I was still normal.  Back then I didn't know what niche perfumes were.  I just purchase what smelled good to me. One day I was searching online and found out about certain websites that discusses about fragrances.  I subscribed to these websites and little did I know I was already hooked.  My collection started to grow while my wallet shrunk.  I learned a lot about different fragrance houses - I learned the notes, what I am smelling on a particular fragrance at a particular time. I made friends along the way which I am so thankful for.  This photo was taken about 3 years ago I believe. I will post more photos so you will see how the insanity progressed. =)

2 comments:

  1. I remember this pic. Wasn't' long ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had it for a long time. Just posted not long ago when you first saw it.

    ReplyDelete